Vacation on an Island sounds like a great idea, doesn’t it? What makes this even better is if you are able to avail the maximum offerings. Santorini Island offers a variety of Intoxicating places that you surely do not want to miss. That is why we bring you a few of Santorini’s points of interest that will make your trip even more pleasant. When I went with My Boyfriend Landscaper in OKC Gerry we had a great time. Here’s a list of what to do
- Santo Winery: This is one of the most RECOMMENDED places in Santorini. It is a great winery that offers an exceptional view of the Caldera and is the BEST if you are planning a wedding here. The staff is really understanding and helpful and the ambiance is quite soothing. Yes, the winery tries selling their own product, but the wines are excellent and this place is definitely the highlight of Santorini.
- Skaros Rock: This place is definitely worth the hike. There are some steps to climb and it gets a bit risky at the top, but all the effort is definitely worth it. The view is just beautiful and it is one of the best sunset spots Santorini has to offer. Good shoes are highly recommended for this hiking trip.
- MATI art gallery: This is located in The Orthodox Cathedral Plateau, Fira and is a wonderful art gallery in a beautiful city. Just like the place, the art gallery is simply unique and beautiful. Every tourist, whether an art lover or not, should definitely visit this place during his/her trip. The art gallery offers quite unusual, yet ALLURING, pieces. The sculptures are made by George Kypris, an amazing and talented sculptor, and all his work from jewelry to grand scale sculptures are captivating. The staff is quite helpful and understanding too. You simply cannot leave this place without buying anything
- Perissa Beach: This is one of the best places to visit in Santorini. You will definitely LOVE the vibe of this beach. The sand here is black, because of the volcano. The sea is clear and there are a lot of bars, restaurants, and cafes. It is a great place to relax and enjoy drinks. The cocktails here are outstanding, probably one of the BEST in Santorini. If you wish to get away from the crowd and enjoy some time alone, then Perissa Beach is your escape!
- The Santozeum Museum: This is located in Caldera Path, Fira and is a wonderful place to see the Akrotiri frescoes. It is a small museum with possibly only 10 displays, yet it is quite an interesting place. The displays are excellent and the workers here are extremely helpful.
- Open Air Cinema Kamari: Tired of visiting different places and need a place to relax? Then, Open Air Cinema is your place to be. The interior here is quite fascinating and the tickets, as well as the popcorns, nachos, cocktails and other snacks, are available at reasonable prices. The sound and picture quality is amazing, the seating arrangements are quite comfortable and you will definitely have a great time here. This is definitely a place you do not want to miss out on!
Please follow and like us:
What’s up friends? Do you like to travel with friends and family? Or alone? I think at least once in our lives we all face the issue of traveling alone it can be either something happens to our previous plans or because something else happens in our family and so on. So, the bottom line is no one can accompany you on your upcoming trip. If such situation bothers you then the following list of suggestions will definitely help. Remember, you shouldn’t let them all spoil your vacation plans! So, don’t get upset and let’s look at traveling alone from a different perspective!
After all, this can be looked upon as a chance to become more sociable and challenge your creativity!
1) Be independent
None of your friends can travel with you? Look at this point from another side – traveling with a friend or a spouse is like being trapped in a cage. Imagine you are on your own! Nobody will bother you with complaints about waking up too early or walking too much. You can do whatever you want and whenever you want! You have full freedom of actions. Nobody says when and where to go. You build up a plan of your trip by yourself. There will be no one to argue with. There’s a special charm to this. Sometimes it can be so great to please yourself and not have to consider someone else’s opinion and just chill – and maybe that’s your case. You can do what makes you happy. Isn’t it great?
2) Be flexible
You can change plans so easily if you are traveling alone. You can adjust your trip to any circumstance because your time is just your own. It is your choice whether to visit a museum or to go to a party, or do anything else. You don’t need to hang around the shop if you don’t want it while waiting for your companion.
3) Find New Friends
Your relatives and friends stayed at home? That’s great! They are working now and you are enjoying beautiful views and new places! As for being alone, don’t worry. If you still don’t know this nowadays you can find friends everywhere around the planet. Just create an account on couchsurfing.org and pretty soon you will be gladly welcomed in every corner of our world. There are people with completely different interests. And it doesn’t matter what their social status, age or nationality is – all these people belong to a big couch surfing community and it’s already an important criterion that unites them and makes them friends. So, you will always find the company to spend time with according to your interests (parties, sightseeing etc.). By the way, it’s often easier to meet new people than to get along with someone you already know, so consider that.
4) Travel cheaper
People tend to spend more money while traveling in groups than when traveling alone. It happens because of a mob influence. You see what other people buy and you start following them – even if you don’t really need that junk that everyone is buying. When you’re by yourself no one influences your behavior, no one but you. You should also know that when you are alone it is cheaper to find accommodation. Again, couch surfing is a great helper here as well.
These are the benefits that you will get in traveling alone. No one is going to poke you to do something that you really don’t want to do. So, Travel alone and have some fun with your own company. You will get to know more about yourself and you explore as many places as you want.
Please follow and like us: